This really does depend on a wide range of factors, in deciding how much money you should be offered in your agreement you will need to consider the following:
- Details from your contract of employment that states your financial benefits (i.e. remuneration, notice period, untaken paid annual leave etc.) your length of employment
- Any entitlement to bonus or commission
- Any statutory redundancy entitlement
- Any enhanced redundancy pay scheme you may have
- The length of time it may take to resolve the problem if a settlement isn’t reached with your employer
- How difficult it would be for your employer to fill the post you’re vacating
- How long it might take you to find another job
- The reasons you are being offering a settlement agreement in the first place
- The possible liabilities and costs involved in dealing with any potential tribunal or court claim you may bring if a mutually agreeable settlement cannot be achieved.
A Settlement Agreement Calculator can’t take all this into consideration, working with a qualified solicitor, that way you’ll get the best agreement possible.